HOW TO BUILD YOUR DC METER:
1) Meter Sweep or Deflection Angle:
90 ˚ , 240 ˚ or 250 ˚
Linear Characteristics (±1.5%) is within 0˚ and 90˚ in KH-100 and KH-200
Linear Characteristics (±1.5%, ±1.0%) is within 0˚ and 250˚ in KH-250
Beyond the limitation, the accuracy will be poor.
2) Choose the pivot type meter movement:
Economic consideration: KH-100 (90˚)--Except NR, K, SV, SM type
Standard consideration: KH-200 (90˚), KH-250 (240˚ or 250˚)
Better EMI consideration: with laminated Yoke KH-200 (90 ˚), KH-250 (240˚ or 250˚)
3) Customer Specified coil resistance and series resistor's value, if applied
Without specified the resistance value, we use our standard coil
resistance value and fix resistor as shown in our table
4) Select Pointer Type, Color, and Length (from pivot center to the tip )
Without specified the height of the pointer, we use our standard pointer support.
5) Jewel Bearing: (friction contact and damping to the pointer)
Standard use: Japanese made Jewel Bearing (without spring loaded)
Special consideration: (Upon customer request)
Spring Loaded "Glass" or "Ceramic" Jewel Bearing (Japanese Made)
Class 1.0 or 1.5 : Japanese Sumitomo made the First Class Magnet
Class 2.5: Japanese Sumitomo made the Second Class Magnet
Class 3-5: Japanese Sumitomo made the Third Class Magnet
7) Operating Range--Easy Reading Scale Plate consideration
It should be within 2/3 of rating range.